What is counselling?
This is a confidential, one-to-one support service. Our Inspire counsellors offer a safe space to explore your feelings, helping you to identify the root cause of any concerns or troubles you may be experiencing.
Who can be referred for counselling?
Young people who identify as a woman or girl who:
- Are between year 9 and 25 years of age
- Have a home postcode starting CW1, CW2, CW5, CW6, CW7, CW8, CW9, CW11, ST7
- Are not working with another counselling organisation (e.g. CAMHS)
- And are either able to travel to our hub in Crewe or Winsford during the hours of 9am – 4pm
Attends one of our link shools listed below:
- Brine Leas
- Shavington Academy
- Sir William Stanier
- The Oaks Academy
- UTC Crewe
And are experiencing mild to moderate mental health difficulties including:
- Depression or low mood
- Anxiety or anxious feelings
- Low self-esteem
- Poor body image
How can I refer into the Inspire counselling service?
You can self refer, or ask a trusted adult to make a referral. You can do this by: